24 February 2010

THINKING DAY!

I wanted to do a small ceremony for the girls to go over and present the thinking day pins to the girls. I made these certificates and printed them on photo paper so they would be shiny and I can pin the thinking day pins onto the certificates. I added each girls name and then printed them out. The pictures are not mine... I just put everything together. So tomorrow I'll explain what the pin means and then present each girl with her certificate. The girls will then get to pin on their thinking day pins. We have a few other awards to pass out tomorrow as well... some of the girls did well with their cookie sales and are getting top seller patches. Also scavenger hunt patches and thinking day fun patches!
Oh... I included pictures of the bags we made for the girls swaps and Madison's collection of swaps :).


No comments:

Post a Comment