11 August 2009

Setting up house and home...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

For the girls



The girls out grew their last bow holder. So I added a bigger one to the girls bedroom wall right next to their ballet bar. I used tulle to clip the bows to. Painted their names and put glitter over it. I used fairy cutouts from a gift grandma sent. On one side I looped the tulle so bows with barrette clips will not slip out. Ta-Da!


Thursday, July 16, 2009

Painting!



So the girls room is really girly... pink, purple, green, lace, a ballet bar! I decided not to paint in their room to keep it simple and pretty. They did get a ballet bar though ... and a pretty little saying above it.


Christian got a pretty cool dino theme in his room.... we painted a huge volcano!









I did a bit of purple and gold in the kitchen to go with my LSU stuff. Purple rectangles with yellow paw prints and tigers.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Vacation

We've been enjoying our trip to Disney World! When we leave here we will be on our way to Alaska to set up our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment