Here we go:
I do not have an actual pattern, so I would recommend tracing a regular diaper onto a paper bag or other sturdy paper. This way you can make your own sizes too.
- Cut 4 Identical shapes for the diaper.
- Cut out a Soaker (a dish cloth is about perfect size for this)
- Sew the Soaker onto 1 of the 4 diaper shapes (make sure it is in the very center, also, I like to use a zig-zag stitch all the way around the soaker to keep it in place)
- Stack all 4 diaper shapes together (pretty side down, pretty side up, pretty side down, pretty side up with soaker)
- Pin them all together and stitch elastic (if desired) around the back and leg holes. (leave the front of the diaper unstitched and unpined.)
- Turn the Diaper inside out.
- Stitch the front closed and sew on velcro.