28 October 2011

Two Birds ... One Stone



So I took a peek at the current challenge over on Dustin's page.
And it happened to be shiny.
Well I have been sitting on this shiny mirrored vinyl forever!
So anyway... I wanted to make the kids a dry erase "where we're going" board.
So each day they can see where we will be going or if we have any errands to run.
Then they can get themselves ready appropriately.
So needless to say... I created a "shiny" project for Dustin's challenge.
I let the kids pick out their favorite Dustin image and printed it out. Cut it down with some paper to fit behind the frame. Used my cricut to cut the shiny vinyl with their favorite saying from "Phineas and Ferb". Then hung it with a dry erase marker!
Ta-Da!!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, very creative! I am sure your kids will have great fun using it. Thanks for joining us at Pike's Playground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Thanks so much for joining us at Pike's Playground!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super memo board idea! Thanks for joining us this week at "Pike's Playground."
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  4. very clever, Thanks for joining us this week at "Pike's Playground"

    ReplyDelete