31 March 2010

Edward and Bella in my craft room!!


I got this stamp from Courtney and love playing with it! I was working on a card when I fell in love with all the colors and elements and decided to frame it for myself... and since Todd is my edward I think it is quite cute! The 2 cut-outs (heart and swirl thing) are cut-outs I did with my cricut. There is a quote from one of the books and our anniversary date posted below that. Using glitter embossing powder I made edward glitter which is about the only thing I can't seem to get Todd to do..lol. Sparkle Damit Sparkle!!! Anyway... Bella and Edward are colored with water color pencils and a blending medium. All the elements are inked around the edges with black and purple ink. And i used an embossing folder for the elegant texture behind edward and bella. Isn't it cute?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment