06 April 2010

Mission decorate and organize!

I decided I'm going to move my craft room out of the laundry room! Tomorrow I will grab a few new shelves and get started on my mission. If anyone has super ideas for organizing and decorating let me know... I'm working with an L shaped room w/ no windows... time to get creative! I can't wait to get started! I've got the spring cleaning bug. We got our garage all cleaned out! Go us! I also have some before pictures I can't wait to share once I have some after pictures to go with them.

I found a really cool blog http://www.tipjunkie.com/. While browsing the site I found the coolest thing I think I've found on the web yet! A guide to chores by age!!! View the chart here.

Well, I'm going to go check out the Northern lights for a few minutes and then get myself in bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment